Friday, February 24, 2012

Farewell O Love life: I've found a new Mistress

So if I haven't said so already, the life of a gradstudent is such that there is no time to love. If you had someone in your life before starting gradschool, say your goodbyes if they are nice enough to still stick around with you. If you started dating someone after starting gradschool, I have one thing to say to you.. HA HA.
Your work is your mistress by now I'm sure, and a cruel one at that. She lets you smile on occasion, but for most parts she is just a horny bitch who'll fuck you over and over till you're so sore that the fun in it would be lost forever.
So now that you've been scarred for life, here's the Plat for last week. (yeah my mistress didn't allow me to blog last week)
Plat #3: Do not come to graduate school if all you're looking for is a "Dr." in front of your name.
Hypo: You'll be better off at medschool, where you get to be a "real doc" and not just a "postdoc" that you'll be once you graduate. Also you'd make buckets of money rather than the crumbs at the bottom of an empty peanut packet that you would make the road you're taking. You've been WARNED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment